Maui Food Technology Center (MFTC) is presenting the 1st Annual Supply and Service Expo for food manufacturers and entrepreneurs. This new tradeshow will give you the opportunity to meet with customers and prospects. In addition, the Expo will offer relevant educational sessions featuring experts in their field. We look forward to your participation. Who Exhibits?
- Food, Ingredient and Equipment Manufacturers
- Manufacturing Agents/Suppliers
- Food, Ingredient and Equipment Distributors
- Food Processors and Manufacturers
- Hospitality Establishments
- Independent Markets/Stores
- Specialty Stores/Gourmet
Show Date: Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Show Hours: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Location: Hannibal Tavares Community Center 91 Pukalani Street Pukalani, Hawaii 96768
Fee: $100 for Vendors (see application form) Free to non-profit Exhibitors (Dept. of Health, Maui County, University, etc.) Entrance free to qualified attendees
Exhibit consists of tables arranged side-by-side in rows.
10’ wide x 8’ deep Exhibit space includes:
- Draped 8’ x 2.5’ table
- 2 Chairs •
- Exhibiting Company Name Sign
- Exhibit Staff Badges
- Company listing on MFTC website and promotional materials (print deadlines apply)
Permitted at Tabletop Displays:
- Educational literature
- Product and ingredient samples
- Premiums, souvenirs, handouts, etc.
- Free-standing floor displays, provided confined to booth area
- Hanging banners and signs (if next to a wall) as long as the tape or twine used does not cause any damages
• The Department of Health requires a permit for all food offered at the event. This includes samples.
• Download the instructions and the application form if needed. The Department of Health may waive the $25 fee. Site plan and booth information are not required at this time. MFTC will provide hand washing stations as needed.
Set-up and Tear Down:
- Set-up time is from 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. on the day of the event.
- Boxes cannot be shipped ahead of time to the site. If you need to send boxes ahead of time, please call 888-948-6382 to make arrangements.
- Limited additional storage will be available in the Exhibitor’s Lounge on a first come, first served basis.
- Free refreshments will be provided for exhibitors in the Exhibitor’s Lounge.
- A kitchen is available for minor sample preparation if needed.
- Tear down time is between 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.